IF you are a Smartfren provider user, you can choose several ways to check your Smartfren quota.
Also read: An Easy Way to Check Your Own Smartfren Number
More precisely, there are 4 ways to check your internet quota. This method is via the UMB code, SMS, application, or the Smartfren website.
Check Internet Quota with UMB Code or Dial Code
- Press *995# on the cellphone then press the call button.
- Package information, remaining quota and card active period will appear via pop-up notifications.
Check Internet Quota via SMS
- Type “CHECK” then send to 995.
- The operator will reply to your quota information.
Check Internet Quota via the MySmartfren Application
- Download the MySmartfren application on the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login with your Smartfren number.
- On the “Home” or “My Account” page, you can then see the package details, the remaining quota and the active period of the package that is being used.
Check Internet Quota through the Smartfren Official Website
- Visit the https://my.smartfren.com page.
- Login with the account you have created.
- Enter the “Details” menu to check your quota and package active period.
- Those are 4 ways you can follow if you want to check your quota for Smartfren providers. (OL-1)