WHATSAPP is one of the most frequently used communication platforms in Indonesia. However, there are several features of WhatsApp or WA that users want to remove.
The online feature is one of them. This feature allows fellow users to find out if a certain person is in or opening WA or not.
This feature creates psychological pressure to immediately reply to any message when the sender sees you online. Sometimes this feature annoys some users.
Read also: WhatsApp can be maximized as a digital marketing tool, here’s how
For that, there are several ways to remove this feature. Are as follows:
You can reply directly to your WA messages through the notification panel so you don’t have to open the WA application. In this way, the “typing” description will not appear.
- Open the settings menu
- Turn off data connectivity or enable airplane mode before opening WA.
- You can open WA and reply without appearing “online” but your chat cannot be sent immediately.
- After you exit the WA application, you can reactivate your connectivity so that your messages can be sent.
- Open the WhatsApp app
- Select the settings menu/settings/settings
- Click ‘Account’ (Account) then click ‘Privacy’ (Privacy)
- Click ‘Last Seen’ (last seen)
- Select ‘Nobody’ so no one can see when you were last online.
Those are some ways you can do so that you don’t appear online on WhatsApp. (OL-1)